Y.C.M. Vendors Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Go down

Hi, welcome to the forum! Empty Hi, welcome to the forum!

Post  Rob Burrito Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:29 pm

Hey everyone -thanks for showing up!

Please use this to say personal hellos/thanks, resolve issues, post ideas or techniques you might have for improving your businesses, as well as ask for professional references- really whatever you want. The purpose is to provide a method of communication about our shared workplace, that is compatible with everyones busy life. Have an issue to post and a question with getting started? At the main forum page, Click the "leaf icon" above the Topic list to post a new topic. If anyone has other problems check the tutorials on this site; or if all fails, email me and i'll do my best. Visit as much as you like, post when you have a question or response, but please remember the forum is for vendors only so do not pass the link around to others who are not vendors. also take a second to bookmark the main forum link for quicker access. One other neat feature about the site is, under a topic post, you can check or uncheck to be notified about a reply to your post, can be very handy for urgent issues, or if you want less emails haha!

Our goals with this are to overcome the communication breakdowns that occur between both internally with vendors and with issues that are to be addressed from vendor to the CMHC board of directors. i would like to say that unlike a formal association there is NO intention to suggest agreement on all issues, NO dues, NO requirements, and NO responsibility on anyones part for being a part of this. it is simply for the common good of us market vendors to use to talk out problems or congratulate each others successes. This is a voluntary forum that may be joined and left at any time, and mostly to give us a place for discussion and representation as a unit when we would need to communicate as such with the board. please enjoy, and all I personally ask is that we all try to keep a positive attitude and work towards solutions.

<3
-rob

Rob Burrito
Rob Burrito

Back to top Go down

Hi, welcome to the forum! Empty Forum Update

Post  Rob Burrito Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:20 pm

Hey just to let everyone know i updated the forum and fixed a few of the inital bugs. navigating should be more intuitive now, all the tabs are in english too. the 'reply' issue was fixed as well and the smileys have appeared too haha. since the forum is free there is an advertizement banner at the same point on all pages- they are harmless but please, if it says you have a message or have won a prize for being here: do not click it (unless you're feeling lucky!) anyways the site seems to be fully functional- any suggestions let me know and start posting!

oh and thanks sarah for helping me figure out how to put a picture on your profile, at top of the page click 'profile' then a page will show up for you to edit your information. above that is a row of tabs, click 'avatar' and you can select a pic from your files or a standard one that they supply. try to put your logo or a picture of yourself!
Rob Burrito
Rob Burrito

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum